Video & Sound Production - Project 2

Week  - Week  (// -)
Jenani Raja Saker 0334331
Video & Sound Production
Project 2



INSTRUCTION


 


1. Select a Zack King trick/video for Project 2 post it on blog (research the behind the scene/making of/tutorial to find out the process of making the video). 

 
In this Zach King video, he makes coffee from coffee beans directly. I think its pretty cool, and I do have some tutorials on this which involves simple task like masking and so on. I also think I can make some sort of simple story line from this. One video didn't seem enough, so I found another simple Zach King trick to compliment this one. 

  


In this Zach King video, he manages to grab a kitten out of the screen. There are many video tutorials on this effect so, I think this would be a another good selection to pair with the earlier one.  

2. Zach King Plot Segmentation

For the Zach King exercise, I was inspired by the aforementioned effects and knew I wanted to do something related to food. So, I sort of related it to events in my life and came up with the story and plot segmentation below : 

  


FEEDBACK




REFLECTION 
Experience




Observation




Findings


FURTHER READING 










Comments

Popular Posts