Major Project

 Major Project 

28.03.2022 - 08.07.2022  (Week 1 - Week 14)
Jenani (0334331)
Major Project
PRJ62304


1. INSTRUCTIONS





2. WEEKLY LOG

WEEK 2

I presented 4 ideas in which creative solutions were put forward to 2 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Below is the deck presented:



Feedback: Mr. Asrizal informed me to expand more on the ideas to meet the specific targets and was okay with me choosing any one of the bottom 3 ideas to expand on. I needed to have more research and statistics, rather than anecdotal problem statements to base my solutions on. 

_________________________________________________________________

WEEK 3

Having debated on choosing between Options 2 and 4, I decided to go with the 4th option as it has more creative expression / freedom and was more aligned with the UN Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages with the target of Reducing by one third premature death through non communicable diseases (cardiovascular, diabetes) through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being by 2030. I decided to do some research on what are the specific targets and how I can attain the target. Below are my slides deck:



 
Feedback: How can I measure if I have achieved my goal and how else does the brand meet the target? I have to think beyond the product alone and think in the scope of what a brand can do to meet the UN Target. For instance, when it comes to healthy lifestyle, one of the problems is that the options for healthier food are more expensive compared to the cheaper options. How would the B40 group be able to obtain this healthy lifestyle that the brand is advocating for ? 

Through a campaign, maybe? I have to brainstorm and figure out how else to meet the UN Target. 


WEEK 4








Comments

Popular Posts